Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Net Worth

I started tracking my net worth in August. At first I was terribly excited and squeeing all over the place because I figured that for the first time since graduating college I had a positive net worth. Then I remembered that pesky loan my dad gave me and shrank up. But the outlook was good; I was down only $148.

So for September, even though I have no net additions to my savings account, my net worth went up by almost $300, due mostly to contributions to my 403(b). I now have a positive net worth!

Go check it out at NetWorthIQ.

*Note: I have not included my personal business debt or assets. I may include them at end-of-year but for right now it's hard to track. I may also be able to track them easily if I ever buy Money or Quicken.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the NetWorthIQ link!!! I'm currently doing the snowball method on my debt and was feeling pretty down, but according to NetWorthIQ, I have a positive net worth! Woo hoo, I'm feeling much better now, what a cool website that is.

10/03/2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home