Thursday, October 27, 2005

Citi Dividends

When I logged into citicards.com to check on my recent card activity, I noticed an offer for 5% cash back at department stores through Christmas. I don't plan on buying too many gifts from department stores, but because I'm not yet near my $300 limit on cash back for this year and I'll be doing some shopping for wedding things at department stores, I figured I'd sign up.

I find it interesting that I had to "activate" the offer. It makes me suspicious, but that could be just a general mistrust of credit card companies. I hope it works out and that I get the cash back they promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cash back is a very profitable thing and many people use a chance to profit from shopping. Besides it isn't in a bank's concern to deceive consumers.

8/22/2007 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home