Friday, February 17, 2006

Save 15% or more on your car insurance - Get married!

I submitted the change to my car insurance company this week to reflect the change that Hobie and I will be married next week. I got $80 credited to my account for the remaining four months of the premium!

So yes, even though we've been living together for a year and a half, come 11 am next Saturday we will suddenly become much more responsible drivers. Who'd've guessed?

Just another reason why married people build more wealth than singles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea that they discounted like that! Oh and by the way, congrats on getting married!

2/19/2006 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog!
When are you going to update? Its already May!

5/27/2006 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home